*Please be advised that this product is now discontinued
The EnduroCo 4×4 Hiace and Commuter conversion involves a completely re-engineered front suspension and upgraded rear suspension incorporating heavy duty coil springs and shock absorbers to match the 140mm increased ground clearance necessary for off-road and 4WD operation.
Equipped with a heavy-duty differential delivering high and low ranges are part of many features that transform this proven road vehicle into “easily the most capable vehicle in its class” as reported by Outback Travel Australia magazine.
EnduroCo has designed and developed the Commuter and Hiace Van 4WD conversion platform to be flexible with significant emphasis on comfort and safety.
Having passed the international lane change stability tests you can rest assured that buying an EnduroCo 4WD conversion is a wise investment.
Once fitted with an EnduroCo 4WD conversion the market options that become available to the Toyota Commuter bus and van for rough terrain application include; emergencyresponse vehicles, mining transport, mountain transport (snow fields), outdoor education programs (school camps), remote passenger transport, tourism, 4WD motorhomes and more….
Complete 4WD System incorporating;
- Electronic Select Transfer assembly
- Solid beam front axle with heavy duty differential
- Constant engagement drive flanges or
- Free wheel locking hubs
- Re-designed front suspension
- Modified rear suspension
- Increased ride height by 140mm
- Factory style dash mount switches
- Front under body protection
- 4-way breathers
- Front driver & passenger entry / exit step
- Upgraded steel wheels & all terrain tyres
- Raised GVM up to 4000KG
- Full Engineering Compliance
- Seating reconfiguration
- Alloy Bull Bar
- LED Driving Lights / Light Bar
- Rear protection bar / towbar
- Automatic headlights
- Internal ROPS
- Cargo barriers / Storage cage
- High vis fleet signage and call signs
- DSS & IVMS System installs
- Mine Spec radios
- Solid flooring
- Passenger entry step
- Roof mounted mine bar
- High Vis buggy whips / flag pole
- Seat occupancy system
- Heavy duty canvas seat covers
- And much more!
Install & Demo
The original 4×4 bus conversion! Get an insight into the EnduroCo Hiace 4WD conversion and install process.
WHy choose enduroco?
Our 4WD conversions are completely engineered and tested to gain Australian Government Federal IPA or Secondary Stage Manufacturing approval.
From the outback to sand and beach environments, the Australian made EnduroCo 4WD conversion will impress with its build quality, comfort and affordability. Tried, tested and manufactured to withstand the harshest Australian conditions; get equipped with an EnduroCo 4WD conversion today!
For all enquiries please use the contact form on this page, or feel free to call us directly:
Phone: 1300 493 493
You can also visit us at:
2/27 Access Way,
Carrum Downs 3201, VIC